Guests are welcome to use our spacious kitchen.
A supermarket to buy your supplies is located very close to the temple. Takayama also has many restaurants open at all hours. We are happy to recommend places to eat, drink, and meet local people.
You will find everything you need for cooking your favorite dishes. The large square table is also a great place to relax and share stories with other travelers.
Guests are welcome to use the FREE high-speed WIFI internet.
(We’re having some technical difficulties with our wifi – signal may be slow or down depending on the time of day and number of users utilizing it at the same time. April 2016)
We are working on a solution.
A few desktop computers are also available for guests (100yen/30minutes)
Relax in the common room, where you can converse with other travelers. Search our shelves for information about local attractions, and take advantage of the book exchange.
Many guest rooms overlook our serene Japanese Courtyard Garden and Koi Pond.
- No Curfew
- Free Parking Available (on request)
- Laundry Service Available (Hi-tech Fully Automatic Wash and Dry)
- Coffee and Tea provided free
- Common shower and toilets (One person at a time, locks on the doors for total privacy).
- There are plenty of toilets to accommodate all guests.
- Air-Conditioning in some rooms
- Ample heat in the winter, including electric blankets for a cozy night’s sleep
- Free lockers